Ensure your managers are on track
Before you can be a leader you need to know how to manage. Our learning and development programs for managers are very practical. They assist managers to understand both the practical and strategic requirements of their roles.
Our programs focus on assisting managers to manage, lead and motivate their staff as well as meet their legal requirements and reduce the possibility of claims (stress, bullying & harassment etc). They help managers and team leaders work through what it means to be part of the management team, set appropriate goals for themselves and their staff and reduce the likelihood of their main worry being “managing staff”.
One on one executive coaching can be provided to assist managers to identify and meet individual goals.
All programs can be tailored to suit your organisation.
Compliance & Practical
- Preventing & Managing Bullying & Harassment
- What employment laws are relevant to me?
- Redundancies & Terminations
- Discipline Processes
- Implementing Policy
- Time Management
- Public speaking – Presentation skills
- With HR OnTrack Consultant & a Professional Actor
- Change Management
- Developing & Implementing a Strategic Plan
- Effective Strategic Communication
- Talent Management
- Vision, Mission & Values – Development & Implementation
- Understanding personalities
- Difficult staff
- Performance Development & Motivation
- Performance Appraisals
- Managing the Probation Period
- Succession Planning
- Managing Absenteeism
- Feedback & Delegation